Ms. Haiting Gu is doing researches focused on lighting quality from the aspects of Colour Rendering Index and Metamerism Index. She has investigated the performances of various colour rendering metrics in evaluating lighting quality of LED light sources, especially in the field of colour fidelity. In addition, she has evaluated the colour quality of LED based and conventional sources based CIE illuminants, using metameric pairs. She has authored 6 conference papers in relation with lighting quality and illumination engineering.
1. H. T. Gu, J. Liang, Y Yang, M. R. Pointer, and M. R. Luo, ¡°Comparing the Quality of the LED Based and Conventional CIE Illuminant Simulators¡±, CIE Lighting Quality and Energy Efficiency Conference, Mar 3-5, 2016, Melbourne, Australia. (Accepted)
2. H. T. Gu, M. R. Luo, X. Y. Liu, Y Yang, and B. Y. Wang, ¡°Assessing the Quality of Two LED Based CIE Illuminant Simulators¡±, Proc. of the 23rd Color Imaging Conference, October 19-23, 2015, Darmstadt, Germany.
3. H. T. Gu, M. R. Luo, X. Y. Liu, Y Yang, and B. Y. Wang, ¡°Visual Assessment of CIE Illuminant Simulators¡±, 4th China Academic Conference on Printing and Packaging, October 23-24, 2015, Hangzhou, China.
4. M. R. Luo, H.T. Gu, X. Y. Liu, H. Y. Liu, and B. Y. Wang, ¡°Testing Colour Rendering Indices Using Visual Data under Different LED Sources¡±, Proc. of the 28th CIE Session, June 28 ¨C July 04, 2015, Manchester, UK
5. H. T. Gu, X. Y. Liu, M. R. Luo, B. Y. Wang, and H. Y. Liu,, ¡°Evaluation of the Performance of Different Colour Rendering Indices Employed in LEDs¡±, Proc. of the AIC/MCS2015, May 18-22, 2015, Tokyo, Japan.
6. M. R. Luo, H.T. Gu, X. Y. Liu, B. Y. Wang, and H. Y. Liu, ¡°Evaluation of Colour Fidelity based Colour Rendering Indices¡±, Proc. of the SSLCHINA2014, November 6-8, 2014, Guangzhou, China.
Addr: Rm 435, No. 3 Teaching Building,
Yuquan Campus, Zhejiang Unversity,
Hangzhou 310027, China